FEEL AT HOME AT SKYVIEW SENIOR LIVING
Skyview Senior Living has two buildings; Skyview Court & Skyview Plaza. Both buildings have a unique two-story courtyard with apartments around its perimeter. The courtyard elicits the feeling of being in a year-round outdoor garden — a welcome change from our Minnesota winters.
Click here to view 1 and 2 bedroom FLOOR PLANS
Assisted Living services can be provided within our Comfort Care package or à la carte, specially designed for your needs. Care is provided by a professional, licensed comprehensive home care provider. Staff members are available around the clock. Meals, social activities and a host of other services are included in the assisted living program. Assisted living is an excellent option for seniors who require the type of care offered in a nursing home, but who desire the ambiance of a private apartment in a remarkable indoor park environment.
We know how difficult it is to imagine moving from your own home. However, there comes a time when you want more comfort and less worry in your life. You want ease, convenience and security. You want to relax a little more and work a little less. You may want to travel and to entertain friends more often. Wouldn’t it be nice to be free from worry of shoveling snow in the winter, a leaking roof in the spring, lawn mowing in the summer, and raking leaves in the fall? If you value the independence of living in a home without all the chores that come with home ownership — a move to Independent Living may be perfect for you.
- Beautiful, modern environment
- Controlled access entry
- Convenient weekly housekeeping
- Beautiful, fully equipped kitchens
- 24-hour emergency response system for your safety
- Monitored smoke and fire alarm system
- Heat, water, sewer, trash removal & building maintenance
- Lawn area & snow removal for your convenience
- Fun social programs and events
- Pastoral care & worship services with your neighbors
- Grocery delivery
- Free continental breakfast 7 days a week
- Coin free laundry on each floor